USINING BANANA SKIN FOR SKINCARE
Banana Peels for Managing Psoriasis
Dry and itchy skin that eventually turns scaly is a condition known as psoriasis; it is a genetic disease that affects both the skin and the joints, and the severity of the condition varies from person to person. People who suffer from psoriasis of the skin experience inflamed lesions that cannot be treated with standard moisturizers, oils, or other topical treatments.
The skin condition can be treated with prescription-strength creams and moisturizers, but each person reacts to the products in a different way. The inside of the banana peel has been used to treat psoriasis for many years, and most people will see results within a few days and weeks. The skin is replenished with natural moisture, nutrients and compounds that reduce itchiness and help make scales disappear. Rubbing the inside of the peel on the affected area or areas once or twice per day may help relieve or eliminate the symptoms of psoriasis and restore the skin back to a healthy state.
In addition to psoriasis, banana peel can help to alleviate several skin conditions including:
Irritation from mosquito bites – banana peel helps soothe the skin after a bug or mosquito bite
Treating poison ivy rashes – banana peel soothes and cools the skin after an allergic response and can help reduce the outbreak of rashes.
Reducing bruises – banana peel can speed up the natural healing and recovery process so that the skin cells can regenerate and restore themselves.
Getting rid of warts – banana peels can be used to cover up a wart and provide relief from skin irritation. The peel helps to heal the wart and surrounding skin so that the skin cells can regenerate naturally. The banana peel can be cut down to size and taped over the wart to secure it in place. It can take approximately 5 – 7 days for the wart to heal completely, but the compounds in the peel can help speed up the healing and skin regeneration process.
Getting rid of plantar warts – in addition to getting rid of regular warts that form on top of the skin, banana peels may help reduce the pain and irritation of plantar warts located on the soles of the feet. The peel can be placed directly on the wart to help reduce inflammation and pain and restore the skin.
Treating acne – since acne is involves skin inflammation and irritation, the inside of the banana peel can be used to soothe the skin and reduce acne outbreaks.
Banana Peels for Managing Wrinkles
Banana peels contain many nutrients and minerals that can help restore the skin. When applied across the forehead, they may also be a valuable headache treatment. Regularly pressing the inside of the peel on large areas of the skin such as the forehead or sides of the cheeks may help tighten up the skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Results will not be instant, but the skin will look fresher, more toned and healthier.
Banana nutritious masks can help to fill the skin with vitamins, to improve the complexion and smooth the small wrinkles.
– Mash 1 ripe banana with a fork and mix it with 1 egg yolk and 1 teaspoon of sour cream. Apply on your face for 15 minutes and then wash off with warm water.
– Grind a banana properly with a fork, add 2 tablespoons of cream, 1 tablespoon of liquid honey and stir it in blender. Apply the mixture on your face skin, neck and chest area and leave it for 20-30 minutes. Remove the mask with soft cosmetic napkin.
– Take half a banana and mash it with the fork. Add 1 egg yolk, 1 tablespoon of flour and starch, 2 teaspoons of olive or peach oil. Put the mixture on your face for 10-15 minutes, and then wash it off with warm water. It is suitable for dry skin.
Skin care masks
Banana masks can help you to remove greasy luster and reduce the size of your pores.
– Mash one small ripe banana with a fork and mix with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply the mixture at your face for 15-20 minutes. Then wash it off with cool water.
– Mash a half a banana with a fork, add 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, and pour the oil from one capsule of vitamin A. Apply on your face for 20 minutes. Then wash the mask off with warm water.
– Whip 1 egg white with a fork. Mash 1 banana and mix it . Add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and some drops of walnut or peach oil. Apply on your face for 20 minutes. Then wash the mask off with warm water.
– For Acne – Mash 2 bananas with a tablespoon of milk, a pinch of nutmeg, a tablespoon of oatmeal and apply it on a clean face. Wash it after dry.
Make a banana mash of 1-2 kg of ripe bananas. Add 3-4 tablespoons of almond oil into derived pulp. Add a few drops of any essential oil of your choice. Massage the above mixture on your skin & leave for 30 minutes , gently rub the skin & wash off the mixture. After such nourishment your skin becomes soft and smooth.
Banana for hands and legs
– Mash a banana, add 2 tablespoons of milk; mix the pulp and put it on your hands/legs, wrap them in plastic layer or put on rubber gloves and extra woolen mittens above rubber gloves. Wash it off with cool water in an hour.
– -Mash 1 small banana with a fork; add 4 tablespoons of cream or yogurt, 1 tablespoon of natural honey and 1 tablespoon of oatmeal. Mix all properly. Spread it on your hands and legs, wrap them in plastic layer, if possible take heat treatment. Wash it off with cool water in an hour.