- Potatoes : 2 large ( boiled and grated )
- Peas : 1/2 cup
- Carrot : 2 (peeled and chopped)
- Cauliflower : 1 cup(chopped)
- Capsicum : 1/2 cup(chopped)
- Onions : 2(chopped finely)
- Ginger-garlic paste : 1 tsp.
- Pav bhaji masala : 2 tbsp ( Easily available in all Indian Stores)
- Turmeric powder : 1/4 tsp.
- Chilli powder : a pinch
- Tomato puree : 1/2 cup
- Butter : 4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- 2 medium onions finally chopped
- 4 tbsp chopped coriander
- 1 tbsp butter
- Juice of 1 lemon
- In a microwave safe bowl, put carrots, peas, cauliflower and capsicum ( you can choose any available vegetables). Add ½ cup water. Cover & microwave for 5 mins. Mash with a potato masher.
- Put oil, onions, ginger-garlic paste, pav bhaji masala and turmeric. Mix well in a dish. Microwave for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato puree, roughly mashed vegetables, potatoes, butter and salt. Add 1 cup water. Cover and microwave for 5-6 minutes. Mash all till the required consistency is achieved. Add Lemon juice. Mix well.
- Garnisg with butter , chopped coriander and onion. Serve hot with buns.