I read the below text and decided – why not. We single girls have so much to be happy about. Join me on my 100 days happiness journey
“An uplifting new social media challenge is asking the question: ‘Can you be happy for 100 days in a row?’
Concocted as an answer to today’s super-busy world where cell phones and tablets have us too preoccupied to stop and appreciate life’s small joys, the 100 Happy Day Challenge asks participants to pause just once a day and snap a photo of something that makes them happy.
Participants then share their daily delights on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram in order to spread the joy and hopefully make another person happy, if just for a moment.”
Onions (chopped) – 1 large
Tomato (chopped) – 1 medium
Garlic (chopped) – 4 cloves
Green Chilli (chopped) – 1
Turmeric Powder – ½ tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
Coriander Leaves (chopped) – 2 tbsp
Maggie or any other instant noodle – 1 packet ( 300 gram)
Salt – to taste
Oil – 1 tbsp
Water – 1 cup (100 ml)
- In a microwave safe bowl add the oil and heat on high for 30 seconds.
- Add onions, tomatoes, garlic, green chilli, turmeric powder & coriander powder to the bowl. Stir well.
- Heat on high for 4 minutes, stirring in between.
- Add the Maggie noodles / instant noodles of your choice into the bowl. Add water. Heat on high for 2 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander. Your Indian curry style instant noodles are ready to be relished.