- 1 cup Oats ( ready to cook)
- 1 small Onion finely chopped
- 1 Green Chili finely chopped
- 2 small Tomatoes finely chopped
- 1/4 Red Bell-pepper finely chopped
- 1/4 Yellow Bell-pepper finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp Jeera (Cumin)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- salt to taste
- 2 tsp oil
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the oil, jeera, , black pepper and microwave on HIGH for 40 seconds
- Add Oats, mix well and cover it. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds, stir once in between after 15 seconds.
- Add vegetable, chilly powder, salt and 2 cups of hot water and mix well
- Cover the bowl with a lid and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes , stir after every 1 minute.
- Serve hot.